Lobster is a very good and healthy source of proteins. It is low in fat, cholesterol and calories - it has much less of them than even super lean beef, white chicken or pork. It also contains fair amounts of iron, calcium, zinc and iodine. In this omelette, nutritious lobster meat is combined with healthy greens, like arugula, green onion and spinach, and goat cheese. Therefore this omelette is a true realm of healthy proteins, calcium, vitamins and antioxidants. And so easy to make!
For one omelette:
- Cooked lobster meat from about one lobster claw, torn into small pieces (100-120 g of one claw)
- About 4 tbsp of soft goat cheese
- One handful of arugula
- About 3 tbsp of cut green onion
- One handful of spinach
- One tbsp of butter
- 2-3 eggs (preferably free-range and/or organic), beaten and delicately spiced with herbs, pepper and salt
- Salt, pepper, fresh or dried herbs like marjoram, thyme, basil, paprika, turmeric, parsley
Melt butter on the pan (medium heat), add some green onion and saute for 2 minutes. Then add spinach; mix it with green onion and instantly pour the egg mixture on it. After two minutes, when the omelette starts to solidify a bit, distribute goat cheese and arugula evenly over one half. Add some salt, pepper and herbs. After about 3-5 minutes, when omelette will be quite set at the top, roll the "empty" half over the filled one. Let it set for another 2 minutes, you can also turn it (carefully). It's ready! Yum!